Friday, June 11, 2010

Spring House

School is out for the summer and I am on  to the blogging world. This is my Spring House . 
I purchased this house with accordion book pull out to embellish on a day trip with my scrapbook buddies in Waxahachie ,Tx. at the Crafty Scrapper. One of my favorite places. The house came with the shudders,windows and door . You can purchase this kit from Mayaroad.com. They have great products.


In covering the house I used Gabi's Garden from the Paper Studio. Paints from Americana,Patio paints and M Scrapbook Colors. Foil pages and flowers to embellish.



This is my first time to work with foil pages. I found they work great. It if gets to crinkled you can just use a rolling pin to roll out the crinkles/wrinkles. I used my paper cutter to cut the size that was needed and a punch to create the design . Oh! I use tacky glue the clear kind to adhere the foil pieces to roof and corners. Great glue.Stamped Dream on the door  and Wala . The accordion book is a great way to share photos ,special receipes , words of wisdom or whatever your heart desires.

I hope you enjoy this post as much as I did making this house. Please check  back or better yet follow me. 
Create,Create, Create
Harriet

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Workdesk Today

Well , it has been a while  since I've posted on WWW. So I thought I would share with those of you who are sharing your work desk today...