Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WOYW#66

I'm ready to go visiting work desks to see what the minds have been creating. I've been busy with the craft fair and had good results. I was pleased . WOOHOO! Here is whats on my workdesk today:

Can you guess what it is? It is going to be my new sign I can change Greetings and sayings on for the different seasons. A neighbor down the street had an Adirondack chair on her front porch that was deteriorating and she was going to throw it in the trash. I said I'll take the back of the chair when you get ready to throw it in the trash. The next day I came home and noticed something on my porch and she had placed the back of the chair at the door. I measured  to have a border around and painted  the center with chalkboard paint. I can't wait to use my chalk to draw and print. I have something else on my desk too. Are you a Alice inWonderland fan? Check out this new paper from Graphic 45.


 This is going to be a Alice in Wonderland Banner for my mantel. To cool. Fall is coming slowly. But anticipating the cool breeze, leaves ,and pumpkins.Here is a close up on a couple of the cards.


I embellished a little with some glitter. Hope you can see.

On this one I used a gold glitter at the pumpkins eyes and mouth and a sparkle gold leave in the bottom right corner.I'll be finishing up today. You will see a better photo in my fall decorating post in a few weeks. Be sure to visit me .Well I'm going to other desks now.

Create & Inspire,
Harriet

12 comments:

  1. WOW I can't wait to see the finished sign. Ohhh your Alice stuff is brilliant, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harriet
    oh i luv your door how cute, fabulous Alice images,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the door, and your Alice items - it's great paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sign & great cards
    C
    xx
    (linky 25)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its WOYWW 67, great craetions, fab workspace,Happy WOYWW! Thank you for sharing your workspace (Linky number 19)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, the sign turned out great! We need to get together soon to work on some Fall crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kind of art: recycled from the dumpster, or in your case, just before it went in the dumpster. Way to go. Love the beginning of it.

    That Graphic 45 paper is adorable. Almost makes me wish I was a scrapbooker. Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    I like your Alice pieces, you have reminded me that I was going to do one too!

    The Graphic 45 paper is very inspirational don't you think?


    Sue xx 47

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to reuse that chair back

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your chair back, what a good idea and your Alice banner is beautiful!!

    A.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always good to see a bit of upcycling!

    Your Alice stuff looks amazing :-)

    Ciara
    xx

    ps - sorry I'm late

    ReplyDelete

My Workdesk Today

Well , it has been a while  since I've posted on WWW. So I thought I would share with those of you who are sharing your work desk today...