Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Creating for a Show!

I have been  preparing for a show in  Sept. This post will be a short one with photos. I would like to share some of my houses that I created. I am also getting geared up to sell my creations on my etsy shop soon. On to my houses:
Before my creative flow began this is how the houses looked.



This is what my created flow designed.











The form is already built and I just let my create thoughts flow. I have been thinking on designing my own form and then decorating. Well, I better get busy, more on the agenda to create. Hope you have a great day and week.

Create & Inspire,
Harriet

1 comment:

  1. They all look great! I'm sure you have a great friend who would love one of your houses for say, Christmas! hahahaha! Can't wait to see everything at the show!

    ReplyDelete

My Workdesk Today

Well , it has been a while  since I've posted on WWW. So I thought I would share with those of you who are sharing your work desk today...