Monday, January 30, 2012

2 New Creations



Here it is the end of the 1st month of a new year. This month has been exciting, stressful, and a little personal growth taken place. I have been starting each day expecting great things to happen. This is a short post. I have managed to share with you a couple of photos of two of my new creations. Here is a  new Spring cloche . Isn't the bird so sweet? The sign inside says Sweet Life. Good words to remember.




I was searching blogs one day and came upon Neelz Expressionz. Very creative, fun to read and interesting. He has some neat tutorials and  I took some time to try  making paper flowers. Yeah! I had just bought some new double sided scrapbook paper.Great time to use it.Here are my three flowers.



I thought they turned out good for my first try at making paper flowers.Be sure and take a visit over to see Neelz.
Well, I did tell you this was a short post. Just thought I would share a little creativity. Hope your week is great.

Create & Inspire,
Harriet

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers! They are so pretty! You can use those for tons of things. I'll have to go over and check the tutorial out. Thanks for the tip.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harriet, love the cloche. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Workdesk Today

Well , it has been a while  since I've posted on WWW. So I thought I would share with those of you who are sharing your work desk today...